Tuesday, July 16, 2013

hotel

hello !!
school starts yesterday :( im a 9th grader now.
this pictures i took from my holiday and i stayed at grand jatra hotel. only one day anyway, bc we got the worst room like MEEEEEHHHHH my dad is angry lol but i'm happy cuz we shopped that day :D ( will make a haul post ) soo this is all the picts



while we're waiting the room, my sisters played there and i took pictures lol 


sorry this pict is not focused bleh but the dilmah tea is sooo good <3 




have been using my 50 mm f/ 1.8 lens like crazy 
i think this pict is very tumblrish lol !1!!!1



actually it was very cloudy and its raining but the filter made it looks like its not


ending with my self 

bye


6 comments:

  1. congrats for the new class! you should study hard tho when you're a senior! :D

    Love,
    Pudding Monster
    WIN 150K COTTON INK GIFT CARD! CLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photos are lovely
    xoxo
    style frontier
    visit my make up shop shop style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos & great blog :))
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Follow me, Let me know & i´ll follow back ;-D

    xoxo

    Yulie

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete