Monday, April 22, 2013

more snack...

haiii
i'm back with new snack post ( sorreh ;( )
i got a haircut yesterdayy ! :D not really important but i just want you guys to know haha





i bought this 2 green tea kitkat but I HATE IT ( my opinion guys)
i know such a waste of money but i'm curious of the taste and i actually about to buy just 1 greentea kitkat ( the one in the bag ) but all sold so she told me that this is ready and blablabla.

but it's not that bad :/ just my taste buds rejecting them lol
the box is super cute i didn't throw it lololol too cute >.<







that's all 
byeee 

7 comments:

  1. I love KitKat! always enjoy all flavor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kit kat green tea too :) And yupp the price a little bit expensive T___T
    Btw.. i following you sweetie :)

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like sakura matcha kitkat, really delicious! oh.. i´m a snack person hehe anyway, where can i contact you? i wanna ask you about a collaboration project.
    thankieees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can contact me to my email it's mellisacynthiatam@gmail.com or mellisa_chyntia@yahoo.co.id :)

      Delete
  4. I love Kit Kat!! and most of all I like your pics' tone anyway <3

    shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete