Friday, February 15, 2013

happy valentine !!

happy valentine's day !!!
even if you're single like meh :) it's okay !! and i don't have valentine -_- wtf idc and this post is the picture post from my last post ! i finally have time to edit the pictures and post it today ! :D


the hotel lobby, the lighting was so yellow :/ 


view from my room i guess i can't really remember 


airplane ! can we pretend that airplane in the night sky is like shooting star


the swimming pool here is super awesome ! i regret i didn't bring my swimsuit :"( and im sick bleh -_- let me tell you this weird side of me, if there's like holiday i'm always or usually sick -_- wtf right !?. 
the last day im staying there my sister and cousins swim and me ? relaxing B-) the sun was super warm ( not hot -_- ) but i forgot to take my camera WTF !? fml so i sat under the umbrella chair thingy and suddenly my sis tell me there's a HUGE BEE WTF !? -_-





me ! so pretty ugly -_-


jacuzzi woot ! fml i didn't bring my swimsuit -_-


me ! new hoodie ( bought it because im feeling so sick + cold :"(  )
my thigh looks skinny :") 


bokehlicious ;P 

the curve im using really makes the sky color pop + super good for any dark bokeh ( and flash photography ) 


okay that's all -_- the rest is just my selfie :p 
thanks for visiting !! 




2 comments:

  1. look like a very nice place for relaxing <3
    nice photography ^^

    http://irenelilyk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete