Tuesday, February 12, 2013

happy chinese new year !!

happy chinese new year people !!!
wish you guys have a long life, amazing health and etc idek all the chinese words forgive me D:

i didn't visit anyone lol :p my mom is not in the mood >_> and i stayed in a hotel next to a MALL ya hear MALL, aw yiss ! it's grand jatra hotel zomg love the hotel dbdasufbasdfgbqsjfvb but im sick bleh -__ - and my cousin also stayed at the same hotel and our room is really close !! yaaaaay

i didn't visit my relatives houses because they're in diffrent city :/ and i supposed to go to jakarta but meh -_- my father said just stay here because the flood there is scary :/ so yeah :".

the breakfast in the hotel is super delicious omg omg !!!!!! they have many foods dfwdvfqwefbhq i eat rice, potato wedges, sausage, some chicken, danish, omelet, some no taste bread T_T forgot to put jam, and i aso drinked watermelon juice so yummeh omg but the potato wedges is not to salty for me so i put more salt :9 i actually want the dimsum but i completly forgot about it huwaaa -_- i want the food there -_-


okay that's all ! :/ gonna edit the pict of this post nao -_-
just moved it from my cam -_-
so sorry its only plain meh text -_-
i honestly didn't like reading plain text post -_-
okay bye

1 comment: