Saturday, February 23, 2013

colors

hello !
wanted to share pictures i have edited :)
-_- haha


bought this at books & beyond early jan i think but i haven't finished reading it -_- 
and sorry te book is super dirty D:



drawing tools ! :) faber castell watercolor colored pencils, faber castell eraser, snowman spidol ( cheapo ), sharpie fine tips ( bought when i was at bali and i ran out of the ink D: ), pentel mechanic pencil, faber castell pencil ( 2B and HB ), and cheapo sketch book -_-



fav novel bahahaha -_- i love it <3 


i whip my hair back and forth 


made this colors testing page on my new binder ! super love the colors !!!!


 

fave color from my new colored pencils !!! omg minty green color ( well the name is jade -_- lol ) but i love the other colors too ! 


the colored pencils by maped and too bad the fluoro yellow didn't pop and it just looks poopy yellow -_- 

that's all -_- 
bye
homework is killing me -_-


3 comments:

  1. All he colors look awesome, and jade happen to be one of my favorite color :)

    I invite you to join my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being creative through painting, though I have not painted in a while...nice blog:)
    Townhouse Palette





    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures, and edited well ❤

    ReplyDelete